The Diet Detox is a cleansing diet. What for? detoxify the organism or from waste and toxins that can accumulate in periods of stress, binge eating, improper lifestyles (smoking, low physical activity, etc.) and lack of sleep.
As we realize that the body needs a Detox Diet? The symptoms of a build up of waste and toxins in the body are generally lack of energy, fatigue, headaches, dull and dry skin, brittle nails and hair, eyes sometimes tired with dark circles evident.
The Diet Detox is c onsigliata for a period ranging from 3 or 5 days and up to a maximum of 7 days, however, because quite restrictive in caloric level, but if followed correctly can lose from 2 to 4 pounds per week; At the same time the body will return to being more functional and energetic, they will be reinforced concentration, immunity and digestive activity.
The Diet Detox, for its effectiveness detoxifying and its short duration, is the ideal diet to follow after a weekend in which he is eating too much and / or so unhealthy, or after a period of holidays and festivities, in which certainly does not focus on calories and use healthy cooking methods!
It's based on the consumption of large quantities of fruits and vegetables, eliminating red meat and other foods rich in fat and protein such as cheese and eggs. Instead granted the fish, especially the leaner and the rich in omega 3, and lean white meat.
The cornerstones of this power
I am the introduction of at least 30 grams of fiber per day through therereal, legumes and vegetables and intake of large amounts of fluids, at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water a day (even in the form of tea or herbal tea, preferably with draining and purifying).
Prohibited saturated fats, refined sugars, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, sweets and chocolate. Permitted instead polyunsaturated fats derived from oily nuts, rich in antioxidants.
Example weekly menu Detox Diet:
(Remembering that it can be followed for a period ranging from a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 7 days)
As condiment fats, granted 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil a day, one at lunch and one at dinner.
The minimum serving of vegetables is 200 grams, but you can eat at will (but never go below 200 grams!)
Coffee or tea without sugar, 1 kiwi or other fruit of your choice season, 1 low-fat yogurt with 2 tablespoons of muesli or 1 glass of skim milk with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal or whole-4 biscuits with 2 teaspoons honey
– Lunch: 50 grams of whole wheat pasta with 1-2 tablespoons of fresh ricotta, 200 grams of steamed asparagus, 1 pear.
– Dinner: 1 serving of sea bass in salt or baked, 200 grams of steamed broccoli, 1 slice of wholemeal bread.
– Lunch: 70 grams of brown rice with peas, 1 generous plate of grated carrots, celery and fennel.
– Dinner: 1 grilled tuna steak, 5 tablespoons of beans or cannellini beans, 200 grams of fresh salad, 1 green apple.
– Lunch: 50 grams of whole wheat spaghetti with fresh tomato and basil, 200 grams steamed zucchini.
– Dinner: 1 dish full of velvety background of pumpkin with a sewnChiaino of grated Parmesan cheese and toasted wholemeal bread, 200 grams of steamed green beans, an apple.
– Lunch: 1 vegetable burger, 1 baked potato, 1 fresh fruit salad.
– Dinner: 1 soup plate full of soup with vegetables and mixed vegetables, 200 grams of cauliflower au gratin with a teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
– Lunch: 70 grams of brown rice with zucchini, 200 grams of salad, one apple.
– Dinner: 1 grilled chicken breast with lemon juice, 200 grams of steamed spinach, 1 slice of wholemeal bread.
– Lunch: 1 fillet of steamed salmon, 200 grams of potatoes and cooked carrots.
– Dinner: a soup of chickpeas with rosemary, 200 grams of salad, 4 slices of fresh pineapple.
– Lunch: 50 grams of whole grain pasta with shrimp and zucchini 30 grams, 200 grams of green salad.
– Dinner: 1 fillet of cod grilled or steamed, 200 grams of spinach, 1 apple.
For us it is very important to remember the following:
Any news or advice on diets or diets contained on the site www.dietaonline.it shall be construed for informational purposes only. This information should never replace the personal advice of a dietician or nutritionist. Therefore, any decision taken on the basis of these indications must be understood as a personal and according to their own responsibilities. An indicative food program in fact, can not in any way a substitute for the medical choices, which is always the decision maker and the final charge.