The Diet Fennel is a diuretic and purifying diet that exploits all the beneficial properties of fennel. It ‘a low calorie diet to follow for a maximum period of 15 days.
Recommended after a period of festivals or holidays, during which you have not paid particular attention to the diet.
The fennel has only 9 kcal per 100 grams, as can be read in the table of calories (a calorie table links) and is constituted for approximately 90% water and mineral salts, in particular potassium useful to stabilize blood pressure and combat tiredness psychological and muscular. Fennel also contains a good percentage of insoluble fiber, good to awaken a sluggish bowel, and a part of soluble fiber, which helps in achieving a sense of satiety and to slow the absorption of sugars and fats.
Fennel is therefore a good ally of the diet because it helps to deflate the belly while giving a sense of satiety. It is also rich in vitamin C, needed to strengthen the immune system and to give elasticity to the skin and tissues.
Here is an example of feeding schedule for two weeks, with the aim to purify the body and deflate the abdomen
(How are granted seasoning 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil a day, 2 at lunch and 2 at dinner)
An alternative to be chosen among the following:
1 – fresh grapefruit juice, 2 slices of whole grain bread or toast, green tea or coffee
2 – A cup of skim milk, 30 grams of whole grains, green tea or coffee
1 low-fat yogurt with fruit or 1White fat yogurt with ½ fruit of your choice season
2 cloves of raw fennel crunched.
– Lunch: appetizer of 200 grams of fennel, celery and raw carrots cut into pieces with lemon juice, 60 grams of whole wheat pasta with steamed zucchini.
– Dinner: a history of fennel with a teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese, 100 grams of lean cottage cheese and 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread.
– Lunch: raw salad with fennel, endive or lettuce, 40 grams of corn, a can of tuna in brine and cherry tomatoes, 1 slice of bread, 1 fruit salad in season.
– Dinner: 120 grams of chicken breast or turkey grilled, 200 grams of fennel baked with a teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese, 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread.
– Lunch: entree fennel, carrots, and celery in vinaigrette, 60 grams of rice with artichokes.
– Dinner: a history of fennel and potatoes, 100 gram of fat cheese flakes, 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread.
– Lunch: 200 grams of green salad, tomato and fennel into pieces, 120 grams of lean fish in foil, 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread.
– Dinner: a pie to the oven 150 grams of potatoes, 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese and 150 grams of fennel, 1 pear or other fruit of your choice season.
– Lunch: appetizer of 200 grams of fennel in a salad, 150 grams of potato gnocchi with fresh tomato and basil.
– Dinner: a history of carrots and potatoes, baked omelet with 1 egg, fennel cut julienne, 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese and a tablespoon of lean cottage cheese.
– Lunch: 200 grams of fennel tagLiati in salads, 1 thin pizza margherita.
– Dinner: 200 grams of fennel and boiled carrots, 100 grams of chopped lean beef burgers, 1 slice of wholemeal bread.
– Lunch: appetizer of 200 grams of mixed salad with tomatoes, 60 grams of pasta with fennel in a pan and 30 grams of Taleggio.
– Dinner: 200 grams of fennel gratin baked with 30 grams of Parmesan and a potato, 100 grams of trout or sea bream or sea bass baked or steamed, 1 pear.
For us it is very important to remember the following:
Any news or advice on diets or diets contained on the site www.dietaonline.it shall be construed for informational purposes only. This information should never replace the personal advice of a dietician or nutritionist. Therefore, any decision taken on the basis of these indications must be understood as a personal and according to their own responsibilities. An indicative food program in fact, can not in any way a substitute for the medical choices, which is always the decision maker and the final charge.