The Yogurt Diet: lose 3 pounds in 5 days!
The diet yogurt is considered as a crash diet, because it is able to lose weight quickly, but unfortunately it is not balanced. However it is very easy to follow because you do not calculate calories and has significant benefits for our body.
Yogurt provides, in fact, very few calories: If you lean to the natural has 36 per 100 grams, but also whole is not as calorie: 64 calories only. In addition it is rich source of lactic acid bacteria, are capable of regulating our intestinal balance because restore the bacterial flora, and eliminate, accordingly, the abdominal swelling. The lactic acid bacteria are also capable – this is less well known – to strengthen the immune system of our body, because they impede the proliferation of germs.
In addition, the yogurt is valuable for its intake of lean protein, easily digestible, d minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, zinc, iodine and magnesium, vitamins A and B, niacin, and pantothenic and folic acid. Not to mention football.
The latter – football – is essential to strengthen our bones, fighting the risk of osteoporosis in time, and unfortunately other weight loss diets are too poor.
Yogurt also has the benefit of containing some amino acids are able to burn more quickly fat, and – above all – is one of the best anti famine foods, ie those that naturally reduce appetite and fights emotional eating.
The Yogurt Diet promises to lose weight 3 kilos in 5 days.
The essential is, however, that is not followed for more than a week consecutively, since it is rather unbalanced, alternating it to a normal maintenance diet from 1600/1700 calories circa.
Once every one or two months, but you can repeat it, enjoying the benefits without causing too much imbalance in our diet.
Of course, the fundamental principle of this diet is to consume several times a day a natural yogurt, often with the addition of fresh fruit, able to dampen the hunger and speed digestion.
Among the most recommended foods to combine the yogurt there are brown rice, cereals, vegetables and fish, while they are to avoid the meat, sausages, sweets, alcohol, soft drinks and juices.
As for the condiments, for the days of diet – but it is still always a good habit – we must consume only olive oil raw. Nothing cooked fat. A tablespoon a day of oil, however, is not only allowed, but also recommended. If you use on vegetables, fish you can use lemon juice and spices to taste.
Here is the menu for 5 days Diet with Yogurt.
At breakfast, every day: just wake up a large glass of water at room temperature; Then 200 grams of low-fat natural yogurt, a tablespoon of bran or whole grains without sugar, unsweetened green tea or coffee.
By mid-morning, every day: a cup of tea unsweetened green.
A snack, every day: a seasonal fruit.
Before sleep, every day: a cup of chamomile or other herbal tea, 3 prunes.
– Lunch: 300 grams of low-fat natural yogurt and plenty of green salad (200 grams) coNo addition of cucumber and / or radishes.
– Dinner: a hearty plate of vegetable soup, 300 grams of yogurt, 2 walnuts.
– Lunch: 50 grams of brown rice salad with 1 can of tuna in brine, 200 grams of tomatoes in salads.
– Dinner: 3oo grams of low-fat natural yogurt and 2 seasonal fruits.
– Lunch: 200 grams of cod steamed with a generous plate of carrots and fennel (raw or cooked, to taste).
– Dinner: 300 grams of low-fat yogurt with a fruit salad of seasonal fruits.
– Lunch: 150 grams of grilled salmon with lemon juice and parsley, 200 grams of steamed cauliflower.
– Dinner: 300 grams of low-fat yogurt with 150 grams of berries and a tablespoon unsweetened corn flakes.
– Lunch: 50 grams of brown rice with steamed asparagus and 200 grams of green salad.
– Dinner: 300 grams of yogurt and a salad of citrus and kiwi (and, if they were in season, even strawberries).